You are invited to join us.
Let's schedule a tour.
Contact us today to:
Learn about our school
Meet our team
Tour our classrooms
Apply for Fall of 2022
Email email@example.com to learn more.
Thank you for considering a Christ-centered education at Fellowship Christian Academy for your child(ren). FCA is focused on providing a rigorous academic environment where Christ is the central focus. Imagine your Kindergarten through 6th grade student in a classroom where he or she is continually encouraged, equipped and empowered to become a Champion for Christ in our community.
We look forward to welcoming you to our campus soon.
Admissions at Fellowship Christian Academy
Step One: Schedule a Tour
- Contact us to schedule a meeting and tour of our campus. We would love to get to know your family as we share about what sets FCA apart. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process, TODAY!
Step Two: Complete Online Application for your Child
- Complete an online application for your child. The application will be provided to you via email following the Open House or scheduled tour. The application requires a non-refundable $25 fee.
- The application will require previous report cards and/or transcripts in addition to any IEP or 504 plan that your child may have. These can be uploaded with the application or emailed to email@example.com.
- Your application will be reviewed, and we will be in contact if any additional information or meetings are required.
Step Three: Accept your Child's Seat at FCA
- Expect to receive an email notification of the status of your child's application within two weeks of the submittal date.
- If your child receives a seat at FCA, you will have one week to accept your child's spot by paying the $75 acceptance fee. An enrollment packet will be sent to you this spring.
- If your child's classroom is currently full, you will be notified of your child's placement on our waitlist. You will be contacted should a seat become available to you.
Tuition and Fees at Fellowship Christian Academy
Application Fee: $25 Acceptance Fee: $75
Capital and Facility Fee: $50
Curriculum and Book Fees: $300 Kindergarten/ $400 1st grade - 6th grade
Yearly Tuition: $4700
FCA participates in a scholarship program run through the North Carolina Education Assistance Authority. This program provides scholarships and grants to families who meet their criteria to attend a private school of their choice. Visit their website at www.ncseaa.edu to learn more about this financial assistance option.